Wednesday, May 15, 2013

History of Aneka Ragam Makalah

Making History Athletics Papers, yes this is what I will discuss in detail and detail as a follow-up article. I originally intended to create a blog associated with a variety of articles or blog which discusses various important information, be it about computers, blogs, papers, articles and so on. however, it disappeared because some things into my consideration. in this case I will describe some basic sub why I choice my blog title aneka ragam makalah .

1. Realization aneka ragam makalah

I Is GRADUATE IAIN-SU students are now again preparing the thesis, Buddy can imagine so many tasks given papers to my lecturer. This paper tasks were a bit along the way my course until now. in the search for the current paper is not only to be found in reference sources such books as the main source, but with the sophistication of the time, these papers can be found via the internet by the various search engines namely Google Search Engine of course, why Google, I have discussed this in my previous article titled 7 Search Engine popular, if interested please read.

I search in blog to suit various keywords that I want is not running smoothly, it is because they komitmen in making titles that do not fit its contents. I had been through this before in the Title Commitment in Making Blog. because the existence of these problems, then raised an idea to look for a variety of papers in accordance with the Standard writing papers from a variety of sources, and one of them is from my friends, and this is the origin of creation Papers Athletics Blog


2. Before aneka ragam makalah

Athletics is the title of a recent paper I've made, at first I just made the paper title, but the keyword is so much paper that makes it so that my blog order to achieve nine hundred, wauuu dong .. tired ..!. then I change the paper source title, but it is not running smoothly, then I merubanya again with a set of paper, it also did not go smoothly. end up with a fairly strong consideration and have been thinking in a few days, so I finally made the paper Athletics, and it lasted until now.


3. Meaning aneka ragam makalah

he .. he ... he .., my friend, I've laughed out loud about my title, he found that Title I does not match the title in general, kanapa????, he is better suited Athletics associated with food, Products, Cosmetics, Clothing and so on, for paper Athletics seem less attractive. however, I am not desperate to retain Athletics Main Title Papers as my blog is.

The reason I made the titles are:
  • The title is unique and no one is making this title to me, it means my little rival
  • Because I created Content or the content of my blog is the variety of papers
  • Easy to remember
  • the lengthy process of choosing this title
  • I like
4. activities aneka ragam makalah

Currently the number of posts from the paper Athletics numbered approximately 500 papers of various types consisting of both Indonesian and English language. in addition to the commitment made paper post and want to increase it again, the paper also discusses Athletics Articles which I think is important, but I will continue to prioritize the paper contains this blog, because I do not want to be labeled as a person who did not commit, while the Articles I put I put in a separate sub-category does not interfere with the paper.

In addition to the above, the paper Athletics also made an appeal to the visitors who want to donate paper outright to my blog, if he had a blog then Athletics The paper will include a link to the blog author himself and not me.

5. creator Aneka ragam Makalah

Ibrahim  Lubis, MA  and soon a graduate student and teacher at some school is sole Creator of birth Gratisan blog that creates a paper title Athletics. Lubis Ibrahim is the first child of seven children born in the village of Punggulan, June 8, 1986. In addition to a hobby in writing, Ibrahim is also active in the blogosphere since 2008 to the present, and began to pursue the blog world since 2010 until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment